Our Princess Is In Another Castle

Another video game journalist's attempts to make himself seem like some sort of important visionary but ultimately end up making him look a bit of a clueless plonker

Monday 7 April 2008

Subscribe!

If you take a wee glance at the bottom of this blog you'll see the ability to subscribe to an RSS feed. This means if you have some sort of crazy RSS reader thingy (I don't bother with them myself, personally) then every time I post something new on here you'll know about it almost right away. None too shabby eh?

That's much better than checking every day to see if I've updated only to find that I haven't bothered because I'm too busy playing Sam & Max on the PC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! I only just saw your sig and thanks for the feed! I loved Sa and Max on the PC, probably one of favourite games, shame I can't find it anymore :(

Larki

7 April 2008 at 14:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home