Our Princess Is In Another Castle

Another video game journalist's attempts to make himself seem like some sort of important visionary but ultimately end up making him look a bit of a clueless plonker

Friday 25 April 2008

Sesame Street = Awesomeness

It's been years and years since I last watched an episode of Sesame Street... though I suppose that's the point of it.

That said, I decided to search for it on a whim on YouTube the other night and found myself watching Sesame Street clips all night, constantly entertained at both the funny sketches and the surprising celebrity cameos.

Robert De Niro pretending he's a cabbage? James Blunt singing a parody of his one-hit wonder single (and therefore no longer being a moron in my eyes)? Cookie monster eating a book? Awesome.

Observe:





4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heh, I haven't watched Sesame Street in years, and I abolsutely loved those clips.

However, James Blunt is not a one-hit wonder you fool :P His entire Lost Souls album is fantastic.

26 April 2008 at 05:06  
Blogger Unknown said...

I used to love Sesame Street, I can't believe it's still around! Thanks for reminding me of it :D

27 April 2008 at 05:18  
Blogger Ross said...

That James Blunt clip was stuck in my head for days after this, but it was brilliant. I loved Sesame Street when I was a kid.

6 May 2008 at 13:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's "If Moon Were Cookie"? How could you not put that? HONESTLY CHRIS! I forgot about this blog :D

15 May 2008 at 07:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home