Our Princess Is In Another Castle

Another video game journalist's attempts to make himself seem like some sort of important visionary but ultimately end up making him look a bit of a clueless plonker

Wednesday 31 December 2008

New Year Resolutions

I'm not really one for New Year's Resolutions, to be honest. I generally take each day as it comes, be nice to people and hope that things look up for me as a result.

That said, this year I do have one: to actually update this blog on a near-daily basis. I got a tiny little netbook thing for Christmas:


...so this will make it a lot easier for me to just post things when I feel like it. Basically, I've got no excuse now.

So expect to read a lot more on this blog over the next year. Hopefully you enjoy it. All two of you. :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Grill said...

Both of me's waiting...

5 January 2009 at 05:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, the other one's me. Sorry, I was kinda busy. Busy with getting my new netbook up and running. And guess what netbook it is? (Actually, everybody knows already seeing as I've said that in every possible instance.)

Still, it's great hearing from Chris again! :-D

Happy new year to the world! (I really should say that on my own blog...)

THAT WAS NOT A PLUG!

:-P

5 January 2009 at 12:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daily or Monthly? ;-)

29 January 2009 at 05:47  
Blogger Grill said...

*tumbleweed*

29 January 2009 at 05:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reckon it'll monthly.

7 February 2009 at 03:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more like yearly....

25 February 2009 at 10:21  
Blogger Cunzy11 said...

Decadely?

13 April 2010 at 10:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home